Thursday, July 23, 2009


3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Lia looks happier and happier as the days go bye. Enjoy this time with her alone. She will have to start sharing you with her brother soon. Drink in every moment.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I know you guys are enjoying her tremendously. Stephanie, talked to your Mom today. Just checking in with her to see how Jackson was doing. Chris, I picked up your Mom from the airport yesterday, no problems. Sounds like she had a nice time in NY. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! Travel safe.

    Brad and Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got caught up with your blog. Sounds like you guys are having a great adventure. I love all the pictures. Lia is so beautiful. We'll keep praying for her and you both as you get to know each other more and more each day. Love you guys!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete